“God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
Here at King’s Arms we look to see that the whole person is cared for through ‘one anothering’* across our community; open houses and hearts bringing the isolated into family.
We encourage you:
- To recognise that Jesus alone is our saviour and therefore all that we need can be found in him
- To feel empowered to make courageous choices that lead to healthy outcomes
- To be known by others and still feel loved
- To be generous through supporting one another through challenging times as well as times of celebration
- To accept others no matter how much mess they are in whilst continuing to point them to Jesus
Living with Long-term Illness
This support group is a place for anyone living with long-term illness or still living under a consequence from their illness.
Ultimately we aim to support you with moving forward with the rest of your life, one day at a time and help you to be part of the full church community. It will be a place where you can come and be listened to for both the hard things about illness and the things of hope, grace, healing and moving forward.
The group meets at 7.30 pm on the last Thursday of each month. Please contact us for more information.