Thirst Termly: 03 - 07 May
‘Thirst termly’ is the time in our term when we ‘down tools’ and pause before God in prayer. We lift up the upcoming term before Him, we retreat into the secret place to get envisioned for what God is saying. We pray bold prayers that God’s Kingdom would come, His will would be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
We will do this again 3rd-7th May, with a whole church prayer meeting on the Friday night. What would it look like for you to take a prayer retreat within that week? How can you do that with your friends or family, and as part of our church community? Let’s invite our King to come and speak to us, and ask Him to fulfill the promises that He’s given us as we enter the summer term.
Whole Church Prayer Meeting - Friday 07 May
Friday 07th May at 8pm we’ll have a Whole Church Prayer Meeting online. We’ll each have momentum from a few days of devoted prayer so don’t miss it! Book in to join us at King's House or online.
Other features of the week:
- We are gathering Tuesday to Friday of the Thirst prayer week to pray with those who attend Raw, in person or connect with those in specific Sunday meetings. (Feel free to join any of the prayer meetings even if it isn’t the usual meeting you attend church.) The following Sunday meetings will be praying together 4th-7th May at these times:
- 7.30-7.50am: Those who regularly attend the 9.30am Raw or service (Zoom link)
- 7-7.20am: Those who regularly attend the 10.30am Raw or service or university site (Zoom Link)
- 7.30-7.50am: Those who regularly attend the 11.30am Raw or service. (Zoom link)
- And on Wednesday 05 May, 9-9.30pm we’re having a dedicated prayer meeting about praying for the lost. Zoom Link
Other ways to get involved:
- Reading Bible
- Prayer walking
Praying for India's covid crisis
Join us on zoom at 7.30pm on Sunday 2nd May to pray for the escalating covid crisis in India. Our brothers and sisters there need a miracle and we are not powerless because we can pray!
Meeting ID: 865 8129 6185
To do something practical for India during their crisis, you can still donate to our 'Covid-19 relief fund' by going to kingsarms.org/donate