Thirst Termly: 03 - 09 January 2022
Alongside celebrating the new year in, we will also be kicking off 2022 with a week of prayer and fasting. We can’t think of a better way to start the year other than seeking God’s face and praying for His kingdom to come, for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven!
We would love you to join us as we press in deeper this week. Whether you're praying from home, in your workplace or while walking the dog your prayers are valued and heard wherever you are. We look forward to what will come from our prayers as we partner with God. Sign up to pray and fast through the week here.
There will be online and in person meetings throughout the week commencing January 3rd and finishing with a One Church Thirst prayer meeting on Sunday 9th at 8pm.
May this be a joy filled family week together!
Ways to be involved in the week:
- Sign up to pray and fast, and you will receive either email or whatsapp updates on how to pray each day.
- Sign up for 24/7 prayer slots alone or in a group.
- Attend our One Church prayer meeting - Sunday 9th Jan, 8pm at King’s House
Attend other meetings:
- Bank Holiday Monday (3rd Jan) - 8am, 12.30pm and 7pm zoom pause moments to focus on ‘abiding’ in God’s presence with Tim Davies (15mins each - click for zoom link)
*plus an 8-8.30pm encounter session (on zoom) with Amanda Humphrey* (click for zoom link)
- Tuesday (4th Jan) - Please note the Worship night has unfortunately been cancelled.
- Wednesday (5th Jan) - Praying for the next generation/youth/kids, 7.45pm at King’s House
- Thursday (6th Jan) - Praying for the lost, 7.45pm at King’s House
- Friday (7th Jan) - Praying for the nations, 7.45pm at King’s House
Each King’s House location will also hold specific zoom prayer meetings throughout the week - details to be emailed out by location leaders.
How to be a person of extraordinary prayer
- Pray intentionally - e.g. prayer walk!
- Pray specifically - e.g. a prayer journal with the names of people you’re praying for
- Pray through scripture - e.g. sign up to our daily devotions
- Pray with friends - e.g. through the zoom prayer meetings below