What should I do if the Livestream isn’t working?
Here are a few suggestions of things you can try:
- Restart your device
- Close and reopen the YouTube app
- Check for app or device updates
- Check your internet connection
- Check on your location permissions
- Restart your browser and devices
- Check for browser updates
- Make sure your device is unmuted
- Make sure you have disconnected from any Bluetooth devices if you are trying to listen through computer speakers
Why does my Livestream keep stopping?
Two common reasons for buffering are:
- Your internet connection is too slow to stream a video in real time
- The speed at which your router sends the video to all your internet-connected devices is too slow
Who can I contact you if I can't solve the issue myself?
Unfortunately, we won’t have anyone available to resolve any issues live, but you can send our team an email and we will respond as soon as we can email@example.com
There will be cameras filming for our livestream service and occasionally to collect footage and photographs during all services for use on our website, social media and on printed materials. Please speak to one of our hosts if you would not like to feature in any of these materials.