University Worship Gathering
It’s been too long… but we wanted to invite all those who are choosing to be part of the University location to a special gathering together at King’s House on Sunday 4th July 3-4pm
We’ll take the opportunity to connect, worship and look forward to the new season ahead. Children and young people are most welcome.
Though to comply with government guidelines you do need to book in!
So please ensure you book for every person who plans to attend the meeting in one booking from your household/bubble. You can do this by filling in your details below, and then add an additional ticket for each member of your booking as you go.
A few key things for you to note as you consider booking your tickets.
- Due to the COVID security protocols we need to have in place our capacity for attendance has significantly decreased, as so tickets will be available on a first come first served basis. Please let us know if you can no longer attend and we will have a waiting list in place for those wanting to attend.
- Please note that other than for specific moments in the meeting we will need to keep children sat with you. If you are bringing children or a carer into the Auditorium please include their details in the booking so we can allocate the correct seating.
- Only members of your household or support bubble will be allowed within one booking and seated together. Please let us know in the notes section how many will be seated together in the auditorium and names if surnames are different.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the service begins.
- On arrival you will be required to use the hand-sanitiser.
- Please bring and wear a face mask at all times when in the building, we will have spare ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- For more information on our safety protocols see doc Gathering Safely at King’s House