We are delighted to be welcoming you back to King's House to worship together on Sunday 18th April.
We are expectant for all that God has in store as we step into this new season. Please note that we are following current guidance for places of worship to ensure we keep everybody safe. You can find the guidelines we will be following as we gather below.
Register for your place by clicking on the button below for your requested meeting.
Tickets for our meetings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bookings for the coming Sunday will close on the coming Saturday at 11.45pm to allow us to setup the room. If you would like to save a seat please ensure you book in advance.
Sunday 16 May
Sunday 23 May
Sunday 30 May (Catalyst Festival)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WILL I BE ABLE TO COME IF I HAVEN'T PRE-REGISTERED?
No, only those who have pre-registered their places can come.
WHAT IF I HAVE SYMPTOMS?
Please do not attend if you currently have (or think you have) any symptoms of coronavirus, if you are self-isolating or living with someone who is self-isolating and/or is vulnerable.
WILL THERE BE KIDS AND YOUTH MINISTRY?
King’s Kids and King's Arms Youth will be running at both our 9.30am and 11.30am meetings at King’s House with limited spaces available. If there are no longer any spaces when you come to book, children and youth are welcome in our adult meetings. Parents/guardians must be responsible for supervising them at all times and ensure they are able to follow hygiene and social distancing precautions and you must book a space for them to ensure they have a seat saved in the auditorium.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR THOSE SHIELDING?
People aged 70 or older, regardless of medical conditions, and those with underlying health conditions are still regarded as being at increased risk of severe disease from COVID-19 and continue to be advised to stay at home as much as possible. If you do choose to attend you should minimise any contact with others outside of your household.
WILL YOU TAKE MY DETAILS?
We are required to take the names and contact details of everyone who attends an in-person gathering and keep this information to enable contact tracing by the NHS if necessary. Your personal data will be kept securely and destroyed after 21 days.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive at King's House no more then 15 minutes before the meeting, but make sure you are in your seat by the time it starts. Children and youth can be dropped off at their programmes no more than 10 minutes in advance.
WILL I BE ABLE TO SING?
Guidelines do not presently allow us to sing together, however we can worship! We can raise our hands, speak out words to God, kneel, clap and celebrate. It's an opportunity for us to be creative and express our hearts in different ways.
I'M NEW TO THE KING'S ARMS, CAN I COME?
Absolutely! You are so welcome. We'd love to help you get connected into the King's Arms when you arrive.
WHAT WILL BE THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS?
We're asking you to help us, and will do our best to help you to...
- Maintain 2m social distance from anyone who is not in your household.
- Clean your hands using hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the building and avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- Please wear a face mask, we will have spare ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please only use seating as directed by the host team.
- Please do not bring food into the Auditorium for hygiene reasons.
- If you need to use the toilet, please follow our Host Team’s instructions.
- Avoid touching your face (wash your hands if you do so accidentally) and use the crook of your elbow to avoid coughing or sneezing towards other people.
- If you feel unwell at any point during worship, please advise a member of the Welcome Team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice. If you become ill after the event, you must contact NHS track and trace to advise them that you have attended a Sunday gathering at King’s Arms Church.
I DIDN'T GET A SEAT, CAN I COME NEXT TIME?
Seats will be initially allocated on a first come first served basis, and we'll assess capacity in the weeks to come.
WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSITY LOCATION OPEN?
We're in dialogue with the Bedford University facilities team, and hope to have news on reopening there in the coming weeks.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION NOT HERE...
You can email email@example.com who will be able to help and may even include the question here for others!
For everyone’s health, it is vital that all safety guidelines are followed. Sadly, we must reserve the right to ask people to leave the building and even to end a gathering completely, if it is necessary to protect your safety.